Over the years, AON’s Dial A Tracking Dog list has helped plenty of Alabama hunters find their deer. This is a great list to keep in your truck, and you may also want to program some of these numbers into your cell phone.
When you call a dog-handler, keep the following in mind:
• Discuss payment for services prior to having a handler come out.
• Be sure to get permission to cross property lines if you suspect a deer has gone off your property.
To add a dog to the list, call AON at (800) 438-4663. The list will be updated throughout deer season at www.aon mag.com.
Names in this listing are not an endorsement of services from AON.
• A.J. Niette: Lee, Russell, Chambers and Macon counties. (706) 573-2345.
• Art Powers: Dallas, Perry, Marengo, Wilcox, Lowndes, Autauga and Chilton counties. (334) 431-0884.
• Brad Brown: Hale, Perry, Dallas, Marengo, Wilcox, Lowndes, Butler, Conecuh, Monroe, Clarke, Washington, Escambia, Baldwin and Mobile counties. (251) 533-3171.
• Daniel Wysmulek: Marengo, Sumter, Wilcox, Perry, and Hale counties. (334) 327-2472, (334) 289-2139.
• David Jones: All counties north of Birmingham. (256) 476-7439.
• Logan Duke: Barbour County and surrounding counties. (770) 853-6887.
• Mike Lopez: Statewide (Starts Jan. 5). (630) 240-6394.
• Norman Parks: Montgomery County. (334) 462-9346.
• Paul Couget: Marengo, Hale and Greene counties. (504) 250-7456.
• Randy Vick (After Jan. 15): Henry and Houston counties. (229) 225-9901 (H) or (229) 224-1814 (C).
• Roger Barnhill III: Baldwin, Mobile, Escambia counties; Escambia County, Fla.; Jackson and George, Miss. counties (251) 424-0337. firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Tom Munoz: Madison, Morgan and Limestone counties. (256) 426-3199 or (256) 975-3304.
• William Crawford: Tuscaloosa, Bibb, Hale, Chilton, Shelby, Sumter and Greene counties. (205) 792-9288.
• Scott Stephens: Autauga, Dallas, Perry, Wilcox, Marengo. (251) 272-0119.